NEW PATHWAYS

It has been awhile since my last blog so here is an update along with my plan for the future. Many changes have occurred and I could not be happier from my new seat and plan ahead. 

As you know, we have been blessed with a bundle of joy; our baby boy Derek! He has turned our lives upside down. We have so much love in our hearts and joy in our smiles! 



After my maternity leave I went back to work and Derek went to Daycare. They were great but.... my heart was so heavy from all the time I was missing out on while at work. In addition to that struggle there were many other challenges at work... Things that became big flashing lights pointing towards the exit sign. So Matt and I went home and created our pro/con list and decided that I turn in my resignation to find a new pathway. 

I am a firm believer that everything happens for a reason and this is nothing short of another reassurance. 

Going forward I wanted to continue with my passion for food and life on this blog in addition to sharing more of this new adventure. 

Once I am settled I will also be starting my 24 day challenge with AdvoCare to help with my remaining baby weight. If you are interested in learning more about AdvoCare click HERE for my customized site. The 24 day challenge is broken into two phases which I'll get more into later. They also have a great line of other wellness products and a business opportunity that helps you earn income. When I was introduced to this I thought... Why not? 

When you have a baby you often find yourself asking "Gee, did I brush my teeth today?" (Yes I did!) and when looking in the mirror I think "Golly, that part of my body looks different!" However I proudly wear my Mommy tiger stripes!  My plan going forward is to focus all my time and attention where it should be: on my family! 

I invite you to share this experience and take something from it for yourself! I look forward to this new adventure with you and hearing your comments!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prep+Pared from Kroger - Citrus Garlic Chicken Saute

Taco Salad.... Ole'

Flat Iron Steak with Veggie Sauté