Prep+Pared from Kroger - Pan Seared Salmon

Amazing, yummy and super easy!!! This meal prep kits was nothing short of amazing! I was very nervous going into making this meal as I have this fear of cooking fish... That I will under cook or tear up the delicate fish. I should have had more confidence in myself! This meal prep I would definitely purchase again and is totally worth the money. I did not have many of the ingredients so having it all packed together for me was super helpful! At the time of the posting Kroger is selling the Prep+Pared meals for BOGO (Buy one get one free).

My first bite!!



The whole meal plated!



The box it came in.
 
 
All the ingredients spread out. I purchased two boxes which are each two servings. So four servings total. 



The potato cake mixture. Super fresh and fragrant ingredients.



The butter topping for the salmon.



Sizzling salmon! Not as hard as I originally thought. Not fishy smelling at all!
 


Getting the potato cakes in for a little browning!
 


Oh yes! This was an amazing dish!
 


My sweet babies... all of them! We often have morning play time on our bed when everyone piles in for cuddles! Watching the bond between them is truly magical for me! I hope to always be a good example for them to be kind and compassionate! They already have such beautiful hearts and I tell them that everyday in hopes that they’ll never loose that!
 

I just purchased the Joanna Gaines Cookbook called Magnolia Table. It is a collection of her and her family's recipes. Some are on the menu at their restaurant in Waco. Just skimming through I found a little gem for Grilled Havarti, Tomato and Basil sandwiches. Cannot wait to try that one!

Stay tuned for more....

Peace, love and Home Runs!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prep+Pared from Kroger - Citrus Garlic Chicken Saute

Taco Salad.... Ole'

Flat Iron Steak with Veggie Sauté