Jimmy Dean Cheesy Sausage Balls

My Parents are going to kill me when they see this! These sausage cheese balls are a Christmas tradition. I can't help it; I have cravings! Maybe we can just make up over some more sausage cheese balls?!!?

Which brings me to some exciting news that I'd finally like to share. We are Pregnant! Well I'm pregnant of course, but Matt shares in my pains and gains! =) It's a very exciting time and we could not be more happy! So many things running through my mind... including food! 

These sausage balls really hit the spot a few weekends ago. There are a few different variations of this recipe but I mostly use the one from Jimmy Dean. Eating these make me think of Christmas morning which is usually when we get to indulge in this treat. However instead of opening presents, I just opened the maill.... woo, bills....

Try them out for yourself....


Cheesy Sausage Balls
  • 1 (12 ounce) package of Jimmy Dean original sausage
  • 3/4 cup Bisquick
  • 2 cups shredded fiesta cheese
  • 1/4 cup finely chopped yellow onion
  • 1 teaspoon black pepper
  1. Preheat to oven to 375. 
  2. Mix all ingredients together in a medium bowl. 
  3. Form 1/2 inch balls.
  4. Place on greased baking sheet and place in oven. 
  5. Cook for 18-20 minutes or until golden brown. 
  6. Remove and serve immediately.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prep+Pared from Kroger - Citrus Garlic Chicken Saute

Taco Salad.... Ole'

Flat Iron Steak with Veggie Sauté