Burger cookies for my Parrot Head

Dear friends, 

Summer is such a great time! I love hearing the shake of cicadas in the trees while Derek and I take our morning strolls, hearing kids play in the afternoon while selling lemonade on the corner, and the splash of folks playing in their pools.... such a good time of year! Soon we'll be smelling the salty wind of the beach, another favorite. 

Anyways, so while Derek was taking one of his naps I made Burger Cookies for my Parrot Head AKA Mom. I also shared some with my neighbors to wish them a Happy Summer!

They are very easy just a little time consuming. All you need is vanilla wafers, thin mints, red icing, coconut with green food coloring and sesame seeds (I get them to stick with honey). 

Burger cookies for my parrot head 


Derek in his derby hat!! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prep+Pared from Kroger - Citrus Garlic Chicken Saute

Taco Salad.... Ole'

Flat Iron Steak with Veggie Sauté