Chicken and Lemon Cream Sauce

Anything creamy and my husband and kids are front and center come dinner time. Surprisingly my family also loves asparagus. Crazy I know... but they do. Today I've taken a moment as a point of reflection. I'm so thankful for my family and life! Sometime we forget what luxuries in life we have or even how lucky we are to be surrounding by such wonderful people.

I love cooking for the people I love. Its my way of saying I love you. Perhaps you can make this meal for those you love.









My little helper chef!





I'm sure Anna will be up on that stool helping very soon!


When my husband and son run in the kitchen and see this on the stove they literally scream for joy and so "Yay, Mommy's making that yummy cream sauce"! =)





My silly girl on the fort! She loves making faces at me thinking I can't reach her! Little does she know Mom's have octopus arms for their children.


Derek loves "mowing" the yard. He even asks the neighbors if they need their yard done. They sweetly say yes and pay in high fives!


One of my favorite activities to do with my kids at home is paint. It's messy awesomeness! They love that I let them get so crazy with it, like they are getting away with something.


Peace, Love and Homeruns!

Comments

  1. Looks delicious!! Please share your recipe!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Prep+Pared from Kroger - Citrus Garlic Chicken Saute

Taco Salad.... Ole'

Flat Iron Steak with Veggie Sauté