Disney Halloween Treats

My family if by far the most important to me! I would walk through fire for them....

My next love in life is Halloween and Disney! So let's put those two together for a great treat! If you even slightly know me you know I really LOVE Halloween! It is my favorite holiday by far! I keep wondering where this love for Halloween comes from? Perhaps the excitement that always came with the holiday, no pressure, all the fun treats, my Dad always use to dress up with me..... I'm sure all combined together Halloween has always been a happy time for me throughout my life. While I was pregnant with Anna we got to take a family vacation to Disney World with Derek during Halloween. It was so wonderful! The Halloween party was beyond my expectations!

The parade, the shows, there dressed up characters, the treats..... I could keep going on.....

It's hard to try all the treats that are only available during the party time at Magic Kingdom but I sure tried to at least see them all. Some pics below I took and some I stole from other website for this years treats.















Soon we'll be going back to Disney in the Spring. I'm so excited for Anna to experience all the magic. When both Anna and Derek were sitting on my lap Derek asked me, "Can we sit like this at Disney during the parades?" I said "Of Course!"



Peace, Love and Halloween Pops!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prep+Pared from Kroger - Citrus Garlic Chicken Saute

Taco Salad.... Ole'

Flat Iron Steak with Veggie Sauté