Day 4 of the 24 Day Challenge by AdvoCare

Do what you love and love what you're doing! I'm now living these words. Matt came home from work yesterday to find me making dinner while singing and dancing for Derek to "Love Shack"! I turned just as he came walking in with this huge grin on his face and said now that's a great site to come home too! 

Derek LOVES it when you sing and dance to music. He squeals in delight with the biggest of smiles on his face! 

We also conquered our first trip to the grocery store together. Usually I went on weekends but now its much easier to get things done on weekdays while there are no crowds. 

Nap time equals happy baby!! 



Today is Day 4 of my 24 Day Challenge and I gotta say I'm feeling much better. I was very apprehensive about the "cleanse" portion and its not as bad as I thought. Previously I would wake up and feel achy in the morning or just blah. Now I feel more energetic and lighter. Its an odd feeling to describe. After Derek's early morning bottle we enjoy a neighborhood walk with Maxey. It gets our heart and feet going!

On Day 4 the schedule changes up a bit to start taking a probiotic and no fiber drink for another few days. This part is helping replenish the "good bacteria" in your tummy for healthy digestion.

Papa and maxey hanging out!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prep+Pared from Kroger - Citrus Garlic Chicken Saute

Taco Salad.... Ole'

Flat Iron Steak with Veggie Sauté