Almost There

My last two weeks at work are coming to a close. I've given 10 years to the company and am leaving with good memories and many lessons of professional development. However I'm very excited for my promotion to "Mommy at home"! My new Boss Derek is anticipating the change as well. We'll probably have a dance party to commemorate the occasion. =)

I was planning on sharing a recipe with you for taco lasagna that I got off another food blog I follow but it was not all that great. Hopefully I'll have another good one to share with you soon. I think I'm going to make taco cupcakes this weekend that you saw HERE! Yummy crunchy goodness!

Father's day is coming up and I'm brainstorming ideas for Matt. For Mother's day Derek rolled over both ways that day! It was the best surprise for a new mommy. Obviously that was not planned in any way. 

Hurry up Friday.......



 BELOW: Floor time with our best buddy Maxey!

BELOW: Hugging our Mickey! We sing the old mickey mouse club song a lot. =)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prep+Pared from Kroger - Citrus Garlic Chicken Saute

Taco Salad.... Ole'

Flat Iron Steak with Veggie Sauté