Happy 2018! 

Happy New Year!

Since I’m a resolution-making kind of girl one of mine this year is to get back into blogging! Surprisingly I had a few people ask me why I didn’t keep posting and I really didn’t have an answer... I love blogging and I love food! It’s also a great way to show folks what’s going on in life too!!

So to get us started off right here was the bounty I prepared my little family for our New Years Eve celebration! Filet mignon (from Omaha steaks) with a balsamic reduction, parsley and  parmesan cheese tortellini, steamed mix veggies, and sun dried tomato baked Brie!



There are a few things I need to work on to make my posts better I’ve realized. One is lighting for my pictures! Sometime the pictures do not do the meal justice. I wish there was a “smell app” too where you could capture the smell and pump it through your phone. Give it time, I’m sure some genius will think of a way to do it.

My little family has grown since I’ve last blogged! We now have a baby girl Anna! Making us 4, well 5 because I still count Maxey our dog! ❤️

Here are a few pictures of us this holiday season!



Wishing you all a blessed and prosperous 2018!! 💋

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prep+Pared from Kroger - Citrus Garlic Chicken Saute

Taco Salad.... Ole'

Flat Iron Steak with Veggie Sauté