Spinach and Ricotta Stuffed Pasta Shells

I've noticed that the first time I make a recipe I follow it to a tee. Then the next time I make it I cook by taste...which means usually a little more garlic and a little more cheese! Ricotta is such a versatile cheese that is compliments most any flavor. Plus when you are feeding a variety of mouth types such a just two teeth it's helpful in knowing everyone can eat this. The first time you give your baby pasta or spaghetti is a pretty momentous occasion. Unfortunately Derek never cared for pasta, still doesn't. But Anna loves it... actually maybe this is a gender thing? As a girl... I love carbs! Bad, I know but they are so good! So here are my version of Spinach and Ricotta Stuffed Pasta Shells... little bit of ricotta, minced garlic, parmesan, mozzarella, salt and pepper. I added in spinach but you could also easily add in some Italian sausage.

 
Anyone's mouth watering yet?
 
Speaking of mouth watering, we just had a Donut Party for my daughter's first birthday. She loves donuts so we went with the theme "Donut Grow Up"! We enjoyed celebrating this baby girl joining our family! Now I'm gearing up for Derek's coming up next!

Hope all is well on your front and the New Year is treating you all well!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prep+Pared from Kroger - Citrus Garlic Chicken Saute

Taco Salad.... Ole'

Flat Iron Steak with Veggie Sauté