Chicken Taco Soup

On a cold wet day I love a good hot bowl of steaming soup! Warms my tummy and my heart! Chicken Taco Soup is my easy go-to that I throw in my croc pot and let cook till dinner time. This recipe makes it nice when you don't have the time right before dinner for all the preparation and cooking. The croc pot takes care of all the hard work and you just sit back and enjoy it!

Ingredients:
  • 3 frozen boneless, skinless chicken breasts
  • 1 cup frozen corn
  • 1 can black beans
  • 1 can pinto beans
  • 1 can petite diced tomatoes
  • 1 package dry ranch seasoning
  • 1 package dry taco seasoning
  • 1 carton chicken broth
  • shredded cheese, avocado, Fritos for topping
Directions:
  1. Throw all the ingredients in your croc pot and cook on High for 3 hours.
  2. Take out chicken breasts and cut up or shred with a fork. Put back into Croc pot.
  3. Cook on low for another few hours or until dinner time.
  4. Serve topped with shredded cheese, avocado and/or Fritos!




Shred it up!

Throw it back in!

And Walla!


These kids of mine!! Anna loves her big brother and wants to do whatever he does...including play in the mud! This picture below is him teaching her how to splash and play in the mud. I love watching their bond grow. They certainly give each other hell too but they also are very protective of each other. Once when a peer of Derek's tried to touch Anna he literally took the boy out and said DON"T TOUCH MY SISTER! I couldn't help but smile and think now that's my big boy!



Warm wishes and hot soup to you all....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prep+Pared from Kroger - Citrus Garlic Chicken Saute

Taco Salad.... Ole'

Flat Iron Steak with Veggie Sauté