Anna’s 1st Birthday Party

January is a busy time of year in our house! We start with Anna’s birthday right after the new year and then flow right into Dereks! There are a few othe events here and there but those are the two most imprtnant events to plan! I love planning their parties.... figuring out something they are into and making it super special for them! 

First birthdays are always small and from there I let them be the guide! Anna’s donut party was perfect- simple, just close family and a few friends and yummy food! Her favorite right now is Chick Fila nuggets so that is exactly what we had along with a colorful array of glazed and cake donuts! 


I convinced myself for years I didn’t like donuts! Trying to watch your waistline with a donut in the vicinity is just insanity. However I’ve learned to have some restraint and balance in my diet. While a was pregnant at I was introduced to the most amazing donut in my life.... blueberry... muffin... donuts! Let that sink in for a minute!!! 

That year sure went by quick... Happy 🍩ne!

My reasons I get up and love life! 💝


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prep+Pared from Kroger - Citrus Garlic Chicken Saute

Taco Salad.... Ole'

Flat Iron Steak with Veggie Sauté