Keels and Wheels Event- Classic Cars & Boats

For those of you who enjoy classic cars this post is right up your alley! The local Yacht Club hosted their annual Keels and Wheels Event this past weekend. The event is for classic car and boat enthusiasts. There were so many different types of classic cars. As soon as you walk in you are bombarded with these chrome beauties! My husband was in his delight! They had many makes and models ranging from your upper crust Rolls Royce to my Dad's favorite the classic '69 Dodge Charger. In addition to the cars there were many beautiful boats. Perhaps I should say yachts... Wow! Here are a few of the pictures I took of our favorites!

You can view the Lakewood Yacht Club's website HERE.
Keels and Wheels website is HERE.




I thought this one was meant to be pulled by horses but nope. It has an engine. I fear for the passengers if you had to stop quickly.

Does anyone picture Lady Mary Crawley from Downton Abbey stepping out of one of these?


...and your classic Rolls Royce!




All the Rolls Royce's has some "set-ups" in the car for effect; mostly bottles of champagne or wine and some Grey Poupon! =) You can see this in the back seat if you look closely.












Just makes me want to pull into a drive-in and order a milk shake!








The line of Ferrari's! Most of these are worth more than my house!




My Dad's favorite: the classic '69 Dodge Charger! He says if you happen to have one of these beauties (which is rare) he'd gladly be your chauffeur for FREE!





Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Prep+Pared from Kroger - Citrus Garlic Chicken Saute

Taco Salad.... Ole'

Flat Iron Steak with Veggie Sauté