League City + Bacon, Egg, & Cheese Biscuit

As I mentioned in my first post I LOVE League City, TX. There are so many great things about living here. But regardless of my opinion here are some facts that may convince you....

~Did you know that League city is the largest city in Galveston County. 

~It has the 3rd largest concentration of pleasure boats. 

~It is listed as one of America's top rated smaller cities by Grey House Publications. 

~League City is one of the top ten safest cities in Texas. 

~It is known as the city of Oaks. Hence the name of my blog plus the fact that it is on the coast. 



On at least one morning of a weekend you will find us running errands. To get our motors going for the day a quick Bacon, Egg & Cheese Biscuit will get us out the door quickly. The sandwich is self explanatory except for the way I do my eggs. I actually learned this in high school Home-EC ages ago. You crack your eggs like you are going to make sunny side up and let the Albumen or Egg white turn opaque. Then bust your yolks slightly so there is still distinct white and yellow areas. Flip and cook other side evenly. Then quarter and add to your biscuit along with the bacon and cheese. Ever since I made this at my parents house on bagels they are hooked. For some reason when the egg parts are separated yet still cooked together it just tastes better. Maybe its mental?!!?







Hope you all have a great weekend! and Happy St Patrick's Day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prep+Pared from Kroger - Citrus Garlic Chicken Saute

Taco Salad.... Ole'

Flat Iron Steak with Veggie Sauté