New York City Trip

Good Morning everyone! My mom and I just returned from a trip to New York City. It was a great time. We saw many of the sites and froze our tootsies off. Thank goodness we bundled up. It even snowed there pretty heavily. I'm not even sure what you call snowing really hard. I first said "Man, its pouring snow"... that was not the write terminology. =(  But you get the point.

I thought I might share our food related experiences from NYC. I'm a big fan of the show Cake Boss starring Buddy. The original shop the show is based off and named after his father is called "Carlos Bakery". It is located in Hoboken, NJ. After gaining popularity Buddy expanded. His NYC Cafe used to be in the Discovery Center but they took over a stand alone shop a block off Times Square. Wow, the American Dream come true! Here are some pictures from the shop.








Their cannoli's were just DIVINE!!!! I ate TWO! They died the filling green for St. Patrick's Day. 


I'm also a big Guy Fieri fan. Most notably we love his show Diners, Drive-in's and Dives. He once featured our local restaurant: T-Bone Toms on Hwy 146. Below is his new NYC mega restaurant Guy's American Kitchen and Bar.



***** Don't forget "UNCORKED" is this weekend in League City's Walter Hall Park off Hwy 3 and 518. See you there!!!*****

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prep+Pared from Kroger - Citrus Garlic Chicken Saute

Taco Salad.... Ole'

Flat Iron Steak with Veggie Sauté