Furry Friend + Claudio and Mattia's Trattoria Piano Bar

Now that we have observed Daylights savings our evenings are longer. I'm very glad of that! When you have a fury friend who appreciates her walks and of course to help get the mail, it allows us more playtime. A wagging tail means a good time for us and the happiest sight, I swear! I thought I'd share a picture of my furry friend WORN out!

Getting the mail is HARD WORK! =)

  

Restaurant Feature: Claudio and Mattia's Trattoria Piano Bar

Maybe a year ago or so a new restaurant opened in Kemah called Claudio and Mattia's Trattoria Piano Bar. Its an Italian restaurant off FM 2094/ Marina Bay Drive. HERE their website.

It was renovated from two places of business to make one big restaurant and bar. When you enter the dining area is off to your left and the bar, small dining area, and entertainment area is off to the right. They frequently have bands and singers of various genres. The have a nice size dance floor and bar area in case you just want to swing by for a drink and dancing. 

The food was good traditional Italian. The portions were slightly small in my opinion but enough to get full. I would not plan on leftovers especially if you have a hungry hubby joining you. We ordered the crab cakes as an appetizer to share and boy that was a mistake. One little crab cake came out and the hubby looked at me and said well.... what am I going to eat? We savored every bite. Our main course was Lasagna and Linguine (we always try each others). We finished the meal with their signature desert----Baby Grand Piano Tiramisu! It's a white chocolate Piano filled with Tiramisu cake. Very pretty!

 

We enjoyed the restaurant's ambiance and food. However, I would recommend saving this place for special occasions as it was slightly pricey but worth it. Hope you all have a chance to check it out sometime. 



Afterthought:
Do you know how much Sodium is in what you eat? I've been baffled recently by the Sodium content in many of the everyday items I eat. I'm going to look more into this and report to you the findings. 


Have a great week! and THANK YOU to you all who are reading!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prep+Pared from Kroger - Citrus Garlic Chicken Saute

Taco Salad.... Ole'

Flat Iron Steak with Veggie Sauté